Unmanned Aircraft Systems, (Drones) can give first responders the advantage at any incident by having a birds eye view of that incident and enhancing the effectiveness of the responders.
NEPA Drone is experienced in the public service field as a first responder, a police officer and a drone pilot for our local Emergency Medical Services and the Lackawanna County S.W.A.T Team. Experience in these fields and the operating knowledge of a critical incident helps greatly when assisting crews working at that critical incident.
- Keep control of rapidly changing events
- Provides access to high risk areas safely
- Provide support for search and rescue incidents
- Provide structural integrity assessments
- Wildfire detection
- Fire damage assessment
- Live Broadcasts, giving real time images